Article [13] ST1300 - TupperWare Worksheet

Last edited:
First of all, many thanks to John for creating these excellent worksheets, and thanks to Mellow for hosting them.

I am a bit perplexed about holes present on the underside of my motorcycle, at the very front, just inches behind the front wheel. The Tupperware worksheet identifies the push-rivets that go into three of the four holes (the forward-most three), but does not mention what goes into the aft-most hole that I have called out on the photo below.

Can anyone help identify what type of fastener is used in the aft-most hole? Is it possible that Honda made a production change (I have a 2012 model)?

Michael

From the looks of your profile photo, it would have been easier to work on this issue at the time of the pic :D

Re: TupperWare Worksheet

Many thanks John,
I have only had my 2004 ST1300 for a month here in Australia.
Poking around and found your wonderful piece of work.
GOF54
OZSTOC

Hello All - wondering if anyone has developed a complete replacement order form of all the plastic fasteners. I have disassembled my 2003, and about 70% of the fasteners disintegrated. Any assistance would be enormously appreciated!!

Hello All - wondering if anyone has developed a complete replacement order form of all the plastic fasteners. I have disassembled my 2003, and about 70% of the fasteners disintegrated. Any assistance would be enormously appreciated!!

Check your local Cycle Gear Shop or e-bay. much cheaper than factory

ToddC

Dang, talk about taking all the mystery out of it and making some of us sound like "X-perts"! :)

John, you are a diamond geezer! I am new to Pan European ownership and am finding this forum really useful and I love the worksheets you've produced. A man after my own heart.
Cheers!

Now I find this thread, took everything off and back on with only 2 leftover pins...lol. This blog is the best.

Awesome! Used it this last weekend to remove the lower cowling for an oil change and it was really helpful!

Back
Top Bottom