Staintunes Exhaust for ST 1300

Does anyone have the Staintunes Exhaust on the ST1300. I just purchased them for $895.00 and was hoping I didnt make a mistake in picking them over someone elses.

I like the Two Brothers but didnt care for the mounting clamps, nor the springs that hold the cans on. I also purchased a K&N Air filter and Turbo Cities Fuel Pressure Regulator for my setup, so I should be good to go.

Just wanted to hear some likes and dislikes if any

I've had mine for 2 years now and they are a fun addition. Without the restrictor, they are a bit noisy for my tastes, but with the restrictor in, my ST has a nice throaty sound. I think you'll enjoy them.

John

Thats the combo :yes:

I've had this set up on mine for over two years now.....I leave the restrictors out......the Tunes mellow with age so the sound will go down a little with a few miles.....first class pipes for a first class bike(.)

With being made out of stainless steel you can keep them looking brand new for the life of the motorcycle and with no repacking ever!!!!!!!

Thats the combo :yes:

I've had this set up on mine for over two years now.....I leave the restrictors out......the Tunes mellow with age so the sound will go down a little with a few miles.....first class pipes for a first class bike(.)

With being made out of stainless steel you can keep them looking brand new for the life of the motorcycle and with no repacking ever!!!!!!!

Are you getting any gold tint to them around the connection point like the stock ones do?

Rick

I have the exact same set up ( I assume Tom sent you the 61psi regulator) and bike sounds and performs so much better.

I am lucky as my brother in law has identical bike with almost exact same mileage and I get to compare both his stock model with mine...

you have spent good money - nothing else to do but enjoy

Angus

Rick

I have the exact same set up ( I assume Tom sent you the 61psi regulator) and bike sounds and performs so much better.

I am lucky as my brother in law has identical bike with almost exact same mileage and I get to compare both his stock model with mine...

you have spent good money - nothing else to do but enjoy

Angus

Thanks Angus, Cant wait to get them next week and put them on with the FPR and K&N

Back
Top Bottom