Starcom Install

Yeah, I think it is labeled mic sensitivity. Tweak with that some. I have had other issues with mine but it took a while to get the volume levels adjusted right.

Hi

I see you have a Bluetooth module and a Tomtom Rider (the 2013 version?).
I have not an Intercom, but a Autocom (which is essentially the same) and I can?t connect the Autocom to the Tomtom using the Autocom BT module.
My idea is to have the cellphone paired with the Tomtom and the Tomtom paired with the Autocom. That way I have the gps indications on my helmet, and also the cellphone (which I can access from the gps screen)
Anybody has any suggestion? Any help?

Thanks

Eduardo

Hi

I have not an Intercom, but a Autocom (which is essentially the same) and I can?t connect the Autocom to the Tomtom using the Autocom BT module.
My idea is to have the cellphone paired with the Tomtom and the Tomtom paired with the Autocom. That way I have the gps indications on my helmet, and also the cellphone (which I can access from the gps screen)

Thanks

Eduardo

I have the 2011-12 model of Tom Tom GPS
And yes you're correct, Phone connects to the tomtom and then the tomtom connects to the bluetooth.

Not all bluetooth is the same so your Autocom may not be compatible with tomtom. I know I can't connect my iPhone to the starcom without going through tomtom.

I've tried 2 bluetooth modules from Autocom and none was compatible with the Rider 2013...
I don't know what else to do...

I'll keep looking for someone who have done it...

Hi

Thanks

Eduardo

Google Rocketmoto.com. Then call them and speak to Adam. He is very knowledgable with Autocom and other comms. Equipment. He even does the mods for older Autocom units like the Active Plus I have so it will play nice with the new type Autocom BT module. He will make custom splitter cables too if needed. My Active Plus is with him now getting the mod. He is a very active vendor on the K1600 forum and the BMW guys there speak very highly of him.

Back
Top Bottom