Stinky side cases

Does it work as hair replacement too Tim...??? That glare at NEWSTOC was beginning to become a safety concern.....:rofl1::nanner1::hat1:

But never have a bad hair day, environmentally friendly with no shampoo and chemicals required to clean or dye like someone may ;), never bed head when you roll out after one of those nights, never get a leak on your scuba mask from hair strands in your face, and the two best reasons... 1)NO helmet head, and like I read on a stinky helmet post, you rub disinfectant on your head and wear your helmet to clean it...stings only for a short time...2) Chicks dig it.:nanner1:

Last edited:
Bleach and water wipe down, and then line the cases with glued in automotive trunk liner like I have here...
IMG_0973.jpg

That looks awesome, much better than the carry-caseliners that I use, and less bulky. They have handles for transport but I rarely do. I wonder how bad the sprayed on would be if you get wear and tear and have to take it back out in part or completely to redo or repair a hole at a high use/rub area? Please let us know if/when you have to do that! Otherwise, I'm sold. It looks like it forms very well to the inside profile.

Back
Top Bottom