STOC TAG

Dave, I have the tags. Would have been happy to leave'em with Joe 'n Danny but gotta carry them to Moonshine for the MLR in a month.

I thought a 50CC was coast to coast (thus the CC) in 50 hours. What's yours?

Anyway, happy to have youse guys carry them, 'long as they get to Moonshine on time. I'd have to mail them to ya when I get home, BUT... I wanna transcribe to the info in the log book to digital and match up with the pics.

One last Thailand Tag:
IMG_1258 (1200x900).jpg

These three young Swedish guys are on their way home (should be there by now.) Met them at the observation deck, BKK I'ntl. They spent 5 months in Australia working and playing, then a month in Malaysia and Thailand. They were camping out waiting for a 2AM flight. Nice guys.

George, If you have the time to get done what you need to and get them out to me in time that would be great. My plans are to Leave NH on March 29th, ride down to JAX then head to SD via a 50cc. From there we will wander our way to Moonshine. Arriving on Thursday in Casey. We will likely be passing through Kingman on Sat April 6th sometime.

Last edited:
Trans Pacific Tag: this is my seat mate on the Air Malaysia flight, Tokyo to LA. and the last entry in the log from SEA.
IMG_1270 (1024x768).jpg

"March 16/2013 Good to have met you. Enjoy life to the fullest; travel and see the world through the eyes of so many. - Balbeer Singh, Malaysia"

(My Thailand Tags album is complete with comments and log book quotes at Picasaweb.google.com/cattmando. Click the Picasa button below to reach the albums. To read the comments, click the first picture then scroll thru. These albums present a pretty good summary of the whole trip at about 100 pics. The detail albums contain about 3000 pics, mostly for my old age memories. :D )

Last edited:
My thanks to those who have moved it thus far, and please keep it moving. I am going to add one more rule to the list for this one; A request that, if at all possible, the Tag package make its way back to the Moonshine Lunch Run each year ...

The package is at The CattHouse in Kingman, AZ. I'm gonna pass it on this week, with a guarantee it'll be at Moonshine on 4-14.

Package is on it's way to SCUBA Dave in NH; he'll carry it on his Iron Butt ride to Moonshine.

I've added four albums of fotos and log pages on my Picasa site, click the button below to see'em all. Too many pics but I'm saving them for my Alzheimer's years. Already can't remember what I had for lunch. (Oh, wait, I haven't eaten yet. :rofl1:)

Always a pleasure to offer the TAG Travel book to folks around the world. They feel honored and it breaks the ice.
Thanks for bringing the STOC Boyz with us to SEA George. It was fun.

Looking forward to their next adventure.

Well I finally got some pics. After taking the guys for a high speed crossing of the US, we stopped by the IBR memorial this AM.

Here are a few pics from today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365126389379.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365126389379.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 40
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365126416359.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365126416359.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 40
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365126436058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365126436058.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365126452584.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365126452584.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 35
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365126466105.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365126466105.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 33
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365126481473.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365126481473.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 34
Well the guys and I are heading from boulder city nv, to the grand canyon today. Having breakfast im kingman az.

I thought of that when I got to Kingman, but I was not sure what time you are up and did not want to wake you from your beauty sleep.. Also I could not find my copy of the RAN list at the diner. Next time..

I am just down the road at the grand canyon. If you leave now you can make dinner...

Oh and I have an extra bed in the room, so no need to ride home in the dark..

Last edited:
Just caught your note, too late for tonight or I would'a joined you. STick is not quite back together but lipSTick is up for a ride anytime. Where did you have b'kfast? (Airport Cafe is about the best in town. :D)

Last edited:
George, I had b'fast at Mr D's I think is what it was called. Spending the night in Mexican Hat tonight, then in the AM the guys and I are going to the 4 corners and Mesa Verde, then hightail it South to get South of the snow that is forecast.

No problem george, I will see you in few days at moonshine right?

So today the guys and I started at mexican hat, headed to 4 corners. Then they hung on for dear life on the way to gallup nm where we are spending the night waiting out the wind. I thought the st was going to blow out from under me a couple of times today..

The wind is mostly out'a the west so hope to get great gas mileage on my way east. Wind and rain pretty much all afternoon here.

Back
Top Bottom