Stuart Finley - March 29, 2024

ak85lp

(Paul)
Bike
2018 VStrom 1000XA
I'm very sorry to inform everyone that Stuart Finley passed away yesterday after a short battle with cancer. Stuart was in his 67th year and loved riding his most recent bike, a Yamaha FJR1300. Stuart attended several OnStoc events around his near home Ottawa over the years. I met Stuart through the ST Owners forum I believe back in about 2011. At the time we both had Wineberry ST1100s and Stuart and I would often get together for rides. Anyone that met him would remember a very quiet, kind and knowledgeable man. He just liked to listen to people talk is the way I remember him. He leaves behind 2 children and 1 grandchild.

RIP Stuart

Stuart 2.png

Stuart 1.png

ONStoc12.png

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Ah no! That hurts.

Stuart was a wonderful person. He was a quiet, confident, interesting and witty guy.

We had lots of chats about riding and FJRs and just life. It felt great to see his name on the Onstoc RSVP list and when the event rolled around I really looked forward to seeing him and renewing our friendship.

Damn. I'll miss him.

My condolences to his family.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Very sad news. Heartfelt condolences to his family and all who knew him, he'll certainly be missed.

Patty

Top Bottom