Stuff Stopper fender Extender

Blue One

Vendor
Bike
04 ABS ST1300
Summer holidays coming, but I will still be around between travels and will be able to fill orders along the way.

Have a safe summer with lots of miles and smiles !

Larry.

Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #
Larry,

We have a ST "gathering" here on Saturday.
I had 2 of your STuffSToppers left.
One is on my ST now, the other will be shown as a sample.

On Sunday I will let you know how many I need for Ze Nezerlands and Belgium.
If you can arrange they arrive in WV last week of June it is fine.

Great product!!

DoRight

as in Dudley
Bike
2008 ST1300
I got mine and put it on this last winter while it was in storage. It went on easy and looks and works great. It does keep the radiator and lower mechanics a lot cleaner. My ST is red and it adds a nice touch.

Ride on,
Deane

Blue One

Vendor
Bike
04 ABS ST1300
Glad you like it Deane, you are now part of a very long list of satisfied ST owners with STuff STopper fender extenders.

And all over the world now too as the list of different countries grows.

Pretty amazing when you consider my original intent was to make a better fender extender for my own ST. I guess you could say I was successful :D :)

Larry

Bike
2008 ST1300
STOC #
Hey Blue One, I think this fender extender is great. Never seen one before. Are they hard to install? How much are they? Do you have one in stock?

Blue One

Vendor
Bike
04 ABS ST1300
Hey Blue One, I think this fender extender is great. Never seen one before. Are they hard to install? How much are they? Do you have one in stock?

Hard to install? No, pretty easy. Remove fender, glue extender on, re-install . Price is $45 which includes mailing to you.
Yes, I have stock :)
Will send you a PM with details to order.

Larry

Blue One

Vendor
Bike
04 ABS ST1300
Well for the second summer in a row, Rocketman a local fellow ST rider has brought me a new fender to have a STuff Stopper installed. :eek:

For some reason his ST seems to attract large motor vehicles when its parked :confused:

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87119

Here are some pics of the install.

Larry

Attachments

Bike
2005 ST1300
I got mine the other day through motorcyle larry. Where is the best place to find black ABS glue? Is this something you can pick up at Home Depot or Lowes?

Bike
'06 St1300
Any hardware, auto parts store should have it. Along with HD & Lowes.

Takes over night to harden.

Bike
04 ST1300
I am scraching my head, wondering what you all are doing with the stuff stopper,bieng from Africa and considering our unpaved road conditions, every time i went out for a ride i need to wash the bike due to muddy stuff covering the lower cowls, but i always assume the developed world have nice paved roads and no need for fenda extenders , especially considering the ST is not an off road bike.

Top Bottom