suprdav Needs Our Thoughts And Prayers

Dave, hang in there. I hope you can get past this quickly with full recovery. I know this wasn't one of the easiest updates but we have all been thinking about your prognosis. Thanks for taking the time to share.
Be strong,
Mike

I just saw this, Dave.
Best of luck with the Chemo and radiation.

A friend at work had a tumor on his brain. Not malignant, but his first indication of a problem were seizures, like you.
He had surgery, removed all of it, and like you, couldn't drive for ~ 6 months, as I recall.
He's a good as he was before the tumor was discovered.
One data point, fyi...

Get well quickly,
Steve :04biker:

Dave, I hope the treatments and meds go well for you.
Keep your chin up. You will know what's best, as related to continuing work. It may change day to day.
You will be in our thoughts for sure.
Take care my friend.
Tim

Hang in there Dave. May your treatments go well - you are in my thoughts. You can and will beat this thing.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Patty

Hey Y'all
Time for an update. I started radiation and chemo last Tues. Not much of a problem so far with either. I went back to work for about a week, but the steroids they prescribed for brain swelling really took a toll on my strength and coordination. I fell 5 times last week before getting a walker. I cannot work like this so I formally retired from Mobile Bay Harley-Davidson. It was a good run of 16 years, but I need to concentrate on getting well. I am going to file for Social Security Disability and do not see much of a problem getting it approved.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
Ride Well
Suprdav

Hang in there bud. Work is not important, you've got a battle to win and you're taking a good step forward.

Dave my friend, I want you to know that I will continue to pray for your full recovery! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and Al! I only see you two for a coulple of days a year. But I think the world of both of you! I say that for all of us that have met you guys. I pray we have many more years together.
Do what the Doc says to do and get yourself better. Bug Dr. Has showed me so many good roads that we have not road together yet. I sure hope we can all enjoy some of them together! And Bug and I will be coming to see you guys in May. So you get yourself ready for our visit Sir. We will be ready for some good news!

Prayers to you Dave and your family. Fight the biggest battle first and let the big Man upstairs take the load.

I hope you continue treatment with little side effect. You will shed that walker soon. We are all pulling for you Dave!

Back
Top Bottom