SW-Motech Pro Yukon Waterproof Tank Bag

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
RT/GSA
2024 Miles
I did not know sw-motech had waterproof tank bags... I decided I wanted to give one a try, would be nice to not have to worry about putting the cover on.

They have some that use straps or their ION ring and I chose the Pro ring attachment to the gas cap ring as it also has magnets that aid in placing them on the tank and attaching easily.

I don't care for huge tank bags but I do like to have one for misc stuff I might need quickly so I went with the Yukon six liter version.

It has molle web on the top so you can add a map/tablet holder, phone holder or even some 1 liter compartments if you feel you need a little more room.

IMG_20240510_120247.jpg

The bottom has a sliding tray that you use to adjust the forward/backward position of the tank bag to your liking, then you tighten 4 screws.

IMG_20240513_125634.jpg

The top cover doesn't zip, it has a magnet on the rear flap that keeps it closed so you can easily lift that section up and expose a zippered section with a small window for maybe a phone, toll money, etc.

IMG_20240513_125652.jpg

IMG_20240510_120255.jpg

Here there are 2 side zippers like most tank bags and are obviously made to be waterproof.

IMG_20240513_125701.jpg

Once you unzip those the inside has several straps to hold items and also 2 velcro sections for positioning a divider. The divider even has a zipped net section for things like advil, eye drops, chap stick... etc...

IMG_20240510_120259.jpg

I think this one is thought out nicely. There are no outside pockets on this version but there are a couple of red straps maybe for attaching wired heated gear controllers?

Anyway... I'm happy with this so far..

I'd be concerned with the position of that magnet vs carrying a valet in the chest-pocket...

GF (at first always objecting & refusing any tank-bag) opted for a Hepco Becker Street Tourer M over the organizer/pockets featured:

640805_00_01_street_tourer_m_8_shop3fec6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom