Thankful to the OCD garage in AZ

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Good to see that your sense of humor was not damaged in your move.
I'm a little above Tucson, a little below and to the side of Phoenix, below Flagstaff, in a little patch of cactus called Oro Valley.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
I'm a little above Tucson, a little below and to the side of Phoenix, below Flagstaff, in a little patch of cactus called Oro Valley.
Maybe ,"Igofar-oro"..??? I'd rather live in the desert....than San Fran...... any day.!!! What was the saying......" The coldest day I spent in California was a summer in San Francisco"....??? Nice thing about Larry moving to AZ......it is a great place to visit.....see in March dude..!
T

Bike
2005 ST1300 PA
Oro Valley AZ is a 7 hour drive from So Cal. That would be quite the endurance ride on a STP.

IGO, what’s the story in picking this place as your new home?

Bike
VStrom 650
That was my first thought too, but it could mean simply that you are still far away from Atlanta where the office pool voted... That makes is more wistful than mean, doesn't it?
Now you see that's the problem with language, not to mention our one line text world. But yes Wistful is how it sounded to me. When I first lived in this remote little corner of England, I would often hear the term "Away" used and it seemed an odd word to drop into conversations. It went something like" Where's Alan today", reply" he's away". Obviously being a little stupid I thought it probably meant he had jetted off to Disneyland for a weeks R & R, but it was just as likely to mean he'd popped to the little boys room for his morning ablutions.
Living in a warm Desert sounds pretty good to me right now. Although I do remember offering Larry a place next door in Northumberland, can't think why it wasn't appealing with its 9 month winter's and wet summers.
Upt'North.

Trapperdog

R.I.P. - 2022/10/14
Rest In Peace
Bike
09 ST1300 PA
Oro Valley AZ is a 7 hour drive from So Cal. That would be quite the endurance ride on a STP.

IGO, what’s the story in picking this place as your new home?
Think of it as an adventure! I picked up my STP in Texas and rode it home 1800 miles in 2 1/2 days and have ridden it out to Mesa Az for competitions. As the seat sucks big time, I’m in the process of changing a civilian Corbin seat over to fit the P and adding removable highway pegs to the front crash bars. Larry (igofar) will bitch about the extra wiring and parts on the P bike but I wouldn’t hesitate to ride it from your place to have him do a major service on it.

Top Bottom