Thanks for the last three years

Bike
2014 R1200RT W
STOC #
As I sit here tonight it has occurred to me, that three years ago today, I was lucky enough to experience the benefits of modern medicine. It has been three years ago today that I underwent triple by-pass surgery. I have to thank the good lord and my talented doctors who have given me the opportunity to live another 50+ (hopefully) years of life. I sincerely thank you, as during these past three years I have added two additional grandchildren (though no direct action on my part), go back to school and finish my four year degree, work for and earn promotions at work , and learn to appreciate and love my family and life as they are both precious to me. I have learned to live life one day at a time, to take my time as live goes by too fast not to enjoy it. Life is short, may as well have fun while you?re here.

Makes you look at life in a different light after a life changing event! Keep up the great work on life and enjoy!!

You've accomplished alot in 3 years. Perhaps more than some do in a lifetime. It's a nice reminder to enjoy life to the fullest... today.

Thankyou for the reminder....

Life is too short to waste time on the un-important.

Noone ever went to the grave thinking they hadnt spent enough time at work or had spent too much time with family.

Top Bottom