To Staintune owners..

Louie Louie

Are you happier overall w/ these pipes? Would you recommend these over stock?
Arent they easily damaged? Pictures welcomed.

Don't fret Louie, they are beautifully made pipes. Much more attractive than the dog-ass fugly stock mufflers. The exhaust note is louder but not obnoxious like my other bikes. You can always leave the baffles in and then they are not much louder than stock.

Attachments

• 022_22.JPG
    022_22.JPG
    550.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 021_21.JPG
    021_21.JPG
    582.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 028_28.JPG
    028_28.JPG
    542.3 KB · Views: 141
Very nice indeed......! They look great!
:banr1: :22yikes: :ups1: :usflag2: :headbang: :usflag1: :new: :roll:

I got my Staintunes really soon after purchasing my ST. I couldn't handle the Singer sewing machine. With the restrictors in place it sounds like a healthy motorcycle and not obnoxious. You can really hear the difference when you get heavy on the throttle. Cruising at highway speeds you can't tell a difference so don't worry about a loud drone induced headache. They really are a beautifully made pipe and easy to care for as they are highly polished stainless.

Ray
smile04Bikerwheelie.gif

HRCRob said:
Don't fret Louie, they are beautifully made pipes. Much more attractive than the dog-ass fugly stock mufflers. The exhaust note is louder but not obnoxious like my other bikes. You can always leave the baffles in and then they are not much louder than stock.
hey my mufflers resemble that remark :confused:

lol..ok I was a Harley guy before this marvel called an ST13 and miss the noise just a bit! :)

Hey...somebody stuck a Berzerkley sticker on the back of that nice ST with the Staintunes. I think Goo-Gone will get that off without leaving any marks :D

nurseBob said:
Ah... But U.C. Davis (my alma mater) BEAT Stanford!!! Woo Hoo!!! Go Aggies!!!!
Yeah! Go Aggies!!!!
I'm always the #1 fan of anybody playing Stanford or USC ;)

Thank you for that! Go Bruins & Michigan State..... Rob got the pipes installed....Great addition to the ST and the bike weighs less!

Top Bottom