Tool kit for long, first ride

Duct tape. Tear off a strip and store it by wrapping it around your scwerdriver shaft. A full roll takes up too much space.
John

FWIW . . . I've replaced ALL my Duct Tape with Gorilla Tape. Why? The Gorilla tape doesn't get slimy when hot, can be removed and usually reused without leaving any residue on what it was stuck to and is a little thicker and easier to handle.

Also, take a multi-tool for the knifes and throw a small towel or two and a micro-fiber cloth in the bag with the tools.

Safe riding,
Shuey

Shuey said:
The Gorilla tape doesn't get slimy when hot, can be removed and usually reused without leaving any residue on what it was stuck to and is a little thicker and easier to handle.
Duly noted. As handy as duct tape is the slimy/residue aspects are a pain. Like dealing with cheap black electrical tape. Good info. Thanks.

I have a fuzeblock on mine and carry extra fuses. Tye raps, and electric tape and a super leatherman. I also Have this Vessel screw driver that comes with several bits and packs up to fit in the tool pouch. I only bring the JIS / flat tip bit. I have a small bottle of visor cleaner and a microfiber cloth in my tank bag.

Top Bottom