• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

TX: A to Z (Round 16)

Re: TX: A to Z (Round 9)

Thanks Joe. Saves me a ride up to Benbrook as I always get the creppies when I ride through there. Reason? That's where I got totaled out! I'll check out the available C's?

There are a few C's near me, but not sure if I can get one before I have a chance to go for one.

I wouldn't have far to go for an F, but it's a bit cold for me to go until it gets just a little warmer. I have gotten a little bit wimpier in my old age. This morning when I got up it was 50, temperature has been going down hill since then. I think it is supposed to be considerably warmer Saturday and Sunday after near freezing temps before then, so ,,,,

You didn't hurt yourself did you?

My tootsies did get a little chilled!

That pic is about 2 miles from the house. I grabbed it on the way to work a little while ago.

Last edited:

Way to go JoeP!!
It was a little chilly yesterday too.....

G= Gordonville
20161208_154454~2.jpg

Way to go JoeP!!
It was a little chilly yesterday too.....

G= Gordonville
20161208_154454~2.jpg

Tim, your to quick. I was gonna get the Wing out of the shed and ride downtown for a G-Granbury today.

Can't help now as headed to Hawaii tomorrow for a week and then back to San Jose for Christmas. Ferrari time there:).

Tim, your to quick. I was gonna get the Wing out of the shed and ride downtown for a G-Granbury today.

Can't help now as headed to Hawaii tomorrow for a week and then back to San Jose for Christmas. Ferrari time there:).

Sorry, I'm ok with you posting "that H", if Mellow is. ;-)
Enjoy your trip!

Back
Top Bottom