Good morning everyone
Thanks to the Marriott next door I have coffee to share. My hotel won't have theirs ready until 7. Whaaaaaaat?
It's a pleasant 60°F here in King of Prussia PA, with high thin clouds just as we had back in Rockville yesterday. Looks like the high will top out around 70, with mixed sun and clouds.
I'm in for various uke playing workshops today, then the instructors will play a concert this evening. Four others from my group are also here, adding to the fun.
Stay safe and well everyone and tell your dear ones you love them. Do it today, NOW, for tomorrow may be too late.
Thanks to the Marriott next door I have coffee to share. My hotel won't have theirs ready until 7. Whaaaaaaat?
It's a pleasant 60°F here in King of Prussia PA, with high thin clouds just as we had back in Rockville yesterday. Looks like the high will top out around 70, with mixed sun and clouds.
I'm in for various uke playing workshops today, then the instructors will play a concert this evening. Four others from my group are also here, adding to the fun.
Stay safe and well everyone and tell your dear ones you love them. Do it today, NOW, for tomorrow may be too late.
down to the ST George airport for their airshow. Pretty disappointing, but what do you expect from a small airport. There were a number of small older aircraft there. The three that I was excited about was the P51, F80 and the B17. The problem with the B17, it was parked so far away, I had to use my telephoto lens (can you call it that?) on my cellphone to get a good picture of it from the back.


, have a great day on the roads! 
