Uncle Phil
Site Supporter
As I have said before, I grew up pretty poor and birthday celebrations were just not an option.
So I decided when I was able I would have chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream and a big glass of milk on my birthday.
I figured if it killed me, I'd die with a big smile on my face and the undertaker would save money since I would already be smiling.
This year my birthday on the 13th came a little too 'close' to my six month blood draw/check up so I decided to postpone it.
Well, I had my blood drawn this morning and this is what I had this evening -

I am now slowly slipping into a mighty fine chocolate sugar coma ....
So I decided when I was able I would have chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream and a big glass of milk on my birthday.
I figured if it killed me, I'd die with a big smile on my face and the undertaker would save money since I would already be smiling.
This year my birthday on the 13th came a little too 'close' to my six month blood draw/check up so I decided to postpone it.
Well, I had my blood drawn this morning and this is what I had this evening -


I am now slowly slipping into a mighty fine chocolate sugar coma ....
