Unidentified socket on fairing

This socket is on the upper fairing near the left hand (locking) stowage pocket on my ST1300.

IMG_2687.JPGIs it a power socket please and if so what's it called so that I can source a matching plug ?

Looks more like a Comms socket, might be another on at the rear somewhere for the pillion...

Autocom.com use this type of plug system

No problem, I have one of these kits sitting in the box on a shelf in the garage, most, including me, have moved onto Bluetooth now so no wires to get tangled up in!

Thank you for your valued input guys. I will see if I can test it out with a multi meter and hopefully it will have a protected live feed in it so that I can swap it out for something more useful to me.

It's a 6-pin mini-DIN connector, most likely for a helmet headset. Don't expect to find +12v.

You can remove it and use the hole for a power outlet that suits what you want to supply.

1675929923602.png 1675929938152.png

It's a 6-pin mini-DIN connector, most likely for a helmet headset. Don't expect to find +12v.

You can remove it and use the hole for a power outlet that suits what you want to supply.

1675929923602.png 1675929938152.png
Thank you. Next stop will be investigating suitable power outlet sockets.

Back
Top Bottom