What do you collect from your trips?

we try to get magnets and pins badges from the main places , we ride europe every year , show respects to the fallen of ww1 and ww2 the likes of the Normandy beach landings , battle of baston , Arnhem , where money goes to the armed forces veterans

Lapel pins and replica USGS monument pins that I used to pin to the tank bag. Now they all go on a big wall map of the USA.

On bike trips, I collect things that take little or no extra space: photos, stickers (for my top case and garage), and refrigerator magnets (which my wife likes).

Used to collect shot glasses, but don't drink anymore. Now we get coffee mugs for wifey (I don't drink coffee either). Lots of pictures, too.

I collect T Shirts from National Parks. The wife likes shot glasses. We both like pictures. Funny that the best liked pictures from our rides have been from the more nondescript parts of the ride. The pictures from the spectacular locations don't seem to make it on the walls.

My youngest who is now a Ducati 1200 Multistrata owner. I went into the garage one morning and said to myself, that is a funny looking Ninja next to my ST1300. He bought a new bike without telling anyone. I guess I digress. Anyway, Ducati does a scavenger hunt. Take a pic next to county "D" and county "U" . Get it. We need to do something similar. Big points ST1300. Max points if you get "Honda ST1300 (reg or ABS). Use the points for whatever. My son's group does a dinner in Jan. The points are used as raffle tickets for whatever they are giving away. Cool. What can we do with this group?

My youngest who is now a Ducati 1200 Multistrata owner. I went into the garage one morning and said to myself, that is a funny looking Ninja next to my ST1300. He bought a new bike without telling anyone. I guess I digress. Anyway, Ducati does a scavenger hunt. Take a pic next to county "D" and county "U" . Get it. We need to do something similar. Big points ST1300. Max points if you get "Honda ST1300 (reg or ABS). Use the points for whatever. My son's group does a dinner in Jan. The points are used as raffle tickets for whatever they are giving away. Cool. What can we do with this group?

Have you looked at the Games Forum?
WI games:
https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?42814-WI-Tag
https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?144237-WI-A-to-Z-(Round-2)

Plus others...

Great idea! What counties have numbers? Or do we spell out the 1300? That would be a long list of photos. :)
I like the idea. May be start a new thread or game.

ToddC

I was able to google all county highways H,O,N,D,A ST, 13 and 00 in Wisconsin at least. Try it in your state.

Fridge magnet only if nice, otherwise a T-Shirt and lots of pics. Now I'm starting on small stickers for the inside of saddlebags and top box.

I have a helmet camera and take a lot of footage but I don't seem to get around to editing it into a blockbuster movie ;). I have a few t-shirts and lots of photos.

Gerhard

Back
Top Bottom