What is the cost per mile?

I work in IT.. it's okay and keeps your mind active that's for sure.. but, I'm ready to retire I just need to keep things going another 7 years... lol
Ya got me good there, @Mellow -- I was too caught up in the moment. And I work in IT too, making it ("it" here, not I.T.) all the more shameful for me to have missed it the first time around. and I knew that, just forgot in the heat of the moment. At least it wasn't the fog of war...
Joe - 1, Mark - 0

What a waste of time, unless you enjoy accounting; but I'd really like to know... what has your wife cost you? :rofl1:
Sorry, I shouldn't have said "everything"! There are things in life that I don't track - wife being one of them :)

You don't want a Ferrari -- you can buy a whole lotta motorbikes AND a nice garage to put 'em in, for that money.
What you REALLY need to do, is go back and find that dream-stealer arrogant butthead of a 'salesman' who talked to a 12yo that way, and punch him in the mouth. Unless he's a decrepit old geriatric half-deaf retired dude, in which case you can kick his walking cane out from under him and laugh as he falls on his tush.
After all these years, and the torment of that materialistic aspiration, you deserve that much.
You are right about the Ferrari ,looks cool but I learned how to build a car that could kick it's bumper off.

You are right about the Ferrari ,looks cool but I learned how to build a car that could kick it's bumper off.
Sure ;), but I'd still want the bumper with the horsey...

53265368802_27eb2e30b3_b.jpg

Never looked at cost per mile (CPM). Always looked at cost per use (CPU). The more I use it the better. Yes the smiles and just the fact that I rode the bike a fair amount every year, is just a bonus. My wife almost has 2000 miles on her bike. We bought it almost 8 weeks ago. She is a newbie. Took her class 9 weeks ago. So moral of the story, JUST RIDE!!!!! Forget the cost.

The smiles per mile is priceless, the last big trip was $.25 a mile in operating cost for rider and bike. I have had a few as low as $.10 a mile. I won't be able to factor in the cost of the bike until it stops being ridden. That being said, I will never try to figure that cost, to many accessories, I did estimate once that I doubled the purchase price since delivery. :rolleyes: Man that Ferrari is sexy, as is the Aston Martin.
1697607753256.png

Back
Top Bottom