Ravi Zacharias identified four fundamental questions of life: "How did I come into being? What brings life meaning? How do I know right from wrong? Where am I headed after I die?"
“It's very dramatic when two people come together to work something out. It's easy to take a gun and annihilate your opposition, but what is really exciting to me is to see people with differing views come together and finally respect each other.”
― Fred Rogers, The World According to Mister Rogers: Important Things to Remember
“A serious casualty of our time that defies comprehension is the death of truth. By denying absolutes and eradicating all points of reference by which we test veracity, our civilization has entered terra incognita on matters of the greatest importance even for survival.”
-- Ravi Zacharias, Can Man Live Without God? (1994, p. 229)
Not implying anybody on this site, but in my recent social media travels, this one sticks with me lately....
Mike Tyson said...."Social Media has made people way too comfortable with being disrespectful and not getting punched in the face for it."