Would you let this teacher borrow your bike?

But what about the other dozen tricks he did? It's like going to a magic show and just seeing one coin disappear from his hand and then leaving stage. If you're just walking a burnout around, that's just a page in a chapter I'm afraid. I can ride with a knee down in a turn but I'm not a track racer by any stretch of the imagination. It's got to be a complete act I'm afraid for you to qualify. :D

And no, I don't want the teacher anywhere near my bike if he's going to drop it! He would also owe me a new rear tire, but those hard plastic Metzelers are sliding all over the place even if it was a 250cc scooter. Not impressed.

I think bikes can take such punishment since everyone's kid is doing it behind dad's back anyway.

So sad, and that luggage looks like storage boxes you'd keep in a closet, not mount to any bike. Yuck!

At 3:51 he high-sided.

You're on the right track my friend. Work on one stunt at a time. Then decide if you want to try any more.

I'm hoping you have decided to stop stunt riding.

I'm better than him at high-siding. He didn't fly too far, but he got up quicker:bow1:

Back
Top Bottom