WV: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
I got this tag as I went through WV towards home yesterday. Not far off I-64. West of Hurricane. Good Luck Mountaineers!!!

Attachments

• WV tag (Medium).jpg
    WV tag (Medium).jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 95
Here is the new location, its very famous and has been on TV many times.
Hint, its Guy Fieri's favorite place in WV:)
Tag hbhd.jpg

Woooo Hoooo, way to go Patiodadio!!! Looks like you had a nice sunshiny day. Almost looks like the Tree of Shame at the Gap.

Woooo Hoooo, way to go Patiodadio!!! Looks like you had a nice sunshiny day. Almost looks like the Tree of Shame at the Gap.

Hey Mac, it was a great Sunshiny day ! If anyone needs another hint, let me know and I will post another picture.

Not that I'm going to be going that way, but it looks like you need to drop a hint. It's a month old and no hits.

I got this tag as I went through WV towards home yesterday. Not far off I-64. West of Hurricane. Good Luck Mountaineers!!!

Hey Mac, aren't you a little worried about the tail wagging the dog with that trailer behind your wing?:04biker:

we ate there on the way to moonshine , i got a picture of mine and Streps bike I'll post apicture
tonight
Posted via Mobile Device

I had a couple Hillbilly Dawgs and Lisa had a Junk Yard Dawg they were real good and the owner is a HOOT !!!! What was to be a fast stop ended up being close to an hour, it sure was a fun trip !!

I always get the Snuffy-N-Heat dog. Sonny and Sharie are always a hoot and great to talk to. Did they drop the rubber spidder on you?

Here is the next one, same river :)

Attachments

• P3300242.jpg
    P3300242.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 74
  • P3300243.jpg
    P3300243.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom