xm radio

treemuncher

Vegetation Terrorist
Bike
'07 ST1300A
STOC #
You can get a BT transmitter/receiver that hooks up through an audio cable. I've got a Taotronics that I purchased on Amazon for about $30. Charges via micro USB and connects via 3.5 audio jack. While it will not connect to my Ford or Subaru systems, it will connect to my Cardo, Bose and other systems with ease.

I use it to connect my XM Pioneer Inno radio to the Bose BT quite often. All you need on the radio is an audio out jack with the correct cable adapters.

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
I have XM through my zumo 550 and GXM-30 Radio/antenna, hardwired to a Sena SM10 and then bluetooth linked to my Cardo SmartPack. The SM10 accepts two inputs so I use the other one for my radar detector. The SM10 should work with anything that has a standard 3.5mm stereo audio out jack. If you have a passenger, your can link an additional BT headset and share the music (and alerts).

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
I've used my Zumo 550 for XM for years but it is getting old and no new units support XM - Been wondering about the use of XM on my phone but doesn't that run up the data charges a lot?

Dan

Top Bottom