Latest activity

  • ST1100Y
    ST1100Y reacted to STooRay's post in the thread Thu, Aug 13th, '26... with Like Like.
    Thx for the poetic startup Martin! Yesterdays x-country drive was beautiful and free from unwanted events. My co-pilot fell asleep...
  • STooRay
    STooRay reacted to ST1100Y's post in the thread Thu, Aug 13th, '26... with Like Like.
    my ST is red... the coffee is brown... so I lift up the mug... and drink it all down... I suck at this <slurp> :coffee: G'Day...
  • STooRay
    STooRay replied to the thread Thu, Aug 13th, '26....
    Thx for the poetic startup Martin! Yesterdays x-country drive was beautiful and free from unwanted events. My co-pilot fell asleep...
    • IMG_4951.jpeg
  • ST1100Y
    And FYI: the §57a/MOT inspector didn't even bat an eye on those braided lines... in fact: the '94 flawlessly passed without a single...
  • ST1100Y
    ST1100Y replied to the thread Old Enough To Remember?.
    ... the joys of riding a 50cc two-stroke in your youth... character building... ;)
    • 773637698_122141356671076495_4147608246443913553_n.jpg
  • ST1100Y
    ST1100Y reacted to Uncle Phil's post in the thread Old Enough To Remember? with Like Like.
    But at least gas was only $.39 a gallon back then ... ;)
  • ST1100Y
    my ST is red... the coffee is brown... so I lift up the mug... and drink it all down... I suck at this <slurp> :coffee: G'Day...
    • 772973892_1767831201084650_2057086839064628623_n.jpg
    • IMG_20260812_194809.jpg
  • ST1100Y
    ST1100Y reacted to SupraSabre's post in the thread Google Maps Extended Routes with Like Like.
    I'm going to play with this on the routes I developed for WeSTOC 30. If nothing else, just to see how it works.
  • dwalby
    dwalby replied to the thread ST1300 Engine squeal.
    I can't recall the exact noise it made, but my 1100 developed a squeal from the front of the engine and it was the water pump going south.
  • BC Rider replied to the thread Iridium spark plugs ST1300.
    I agree nothing should get by the plug seal ring. However, the plug seal ring is above both the thread and the half non-thread. I...
  • Chris09
    Chris09 reacted to SMSW's post in the thread cheap moly paste with Haha Haha.
    That is the paste cited many times in past moly threads. Consensus has said you got the right stuff. I found this link and my comment...
  • Chris09
    Chris09 replied to the thread cheap moly paste.
    hardly looks like a lubricant when you open it up, but whatever that stuff was, I hope the new stuff is just as good
    • IMG_7241.jpeg
    • IMG_7245.jpeg
    • IMG_6851.jpeg
    • IMG_6849.jpeg
  • PanRider1300
    PanRider1300 replied to the thread ST1300 Engine squeal.
    That sounds like an broken bearing some where.
  • SupraSabre
    SupraSabre replied to the thread Google Maps Extended Routes.
    I'm going to play with this on the routes I developed for WeSTOC 30. If nothing else, just to see how it works.
  • SupraSabre
    SupraSabre reacted to Daboo's post in the thread Google Maps Extended Routes with Like Like.
    I stumbled on this and thought it was so cool, it needed to be shared. Here's a link to the original article...
Back
Top Bottom