Latest activity

  • diferg reacted to GGely's post in the thread 🤣 Funny! with Like Like.
    You know you have good friends when… I left my home in Oshawa and drove about 100 miles or 164 km to the town of Napanee and stopped for...
  • diferg reacted to Fawlty's post in the thread 🤣 Funny! with Like Like.
  • diferg reacted to Larry Fine's post in the thread 🤣 Funny! with Like Like.
  • diferg reacted to ST1100Y's post in the thread 🤣 Funny! with Haha Haha.
    ... there is one born every minute...
  • I agree completely with W0QNX. There is no voodoo being proposed by this repair. This is a failure of an electronic component like any...
  • I don’t charge a core, as there are so many versions and variations of Keihin ECM’s that I cannot keep a running stock for most models...
  • Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil replied to the thread rear caliper mounting.
    From my experience, as long it is pretty tight BEFORE you torque the axle nut. Otherwise trying to tighten it if the caliper is press...
  • SMSW reacted to jdmccright's post in the thread New modern headlight on the ST1100 with Like Like.
    Even if it does make it look "modern", if the new lens is plastic, no thanks. Unless it gets cracked, I'll keep my heavy, never-yellow...
  • SMSW replied to the thread Kill switch.
    The suggestion was to test the side stand switch. Just because the stand is down does not mean the switch is working.
  • SMSW replied to the thread Kill switch.
    Most of the posts here about the kill switch have been resolved by squirting in a plastic friendly contact cleaner. Occasionally...
  • dwalby
    dwalby replied to the thread rear caliper mounting.
    the service manual is vague on this point. For the removal procedure that bolt is the first to be loosened, but there's no...
  • Sadlsor
    Sadlsor reacted to kiltman's post in the thread Mixed marriage with Like Like.
    I’ve had it for a week….I’m smitten! It’s a whole new paradigm. Today I took it out on the concession roads that I used to practice for...
  • gstrain replied to the thread Kill switch.
    Thank you. side stand was down. starting to really feel that it is the ECU gone bad. downloaded pin out for ECU and will check the power...
  • Uncle Phil
    Uncle Phil reacted to jfheath's post in the thread rear caliper mounting with Like Like.
    You must tighten that bolt before you tighten the axle bolt. But make sure your calipers are sliding ok on the two slider pins first...
  • Esti1300
    Esti1300 reacted to W0QNX's post in the thread Code 25-26 knock sensor - ECM repair with Like Like.
    TechKnowViking I did read your entire post and I did watch a few of your video's. Please keep us informed and yes you will have posters...
Back
Top Bottom