Conti Road Attack 2's

Are you sure you were using the Road Attack II Sport Touring tires and not the Sport Version?
Just wondering...

Are you sure you were using the Road Attack II Sport Touring tires and not the Sport Version?
Just wondering...

Yes, they were purchased from Keel Bros. Tires (Two Brothers) specifically for an ST1300.

I'm sending the Road Attack 2 from my bike to Tim at Keel Bros. tomorrow for him to have a look at it. If you look at mine in person the wear is not like any other tire wear I've seen.

Just sent some pics to the Conti rep and he has left a number with his boss. I'll keep you updated.

Tim I can add to the picture list if you need it.
I don't want to be a pain though.
I remember you telling me to stick with the PRII's

I can not find the paper work for this set. I always take the tags off the tires and stick them to a 8 x 11 paper and log the date and miles. I moved everything out of my shop/garage to update the place and the paper work is in a box someplace

For the guys getting decent mileage out of this tire, what do you guys weigh?

I weigh 16 stone, ride solo 90% of the time, and live on two lane, twisty roads, with a 25 mile commute on the slab.

Ok I just talked to the Conti guy again. I gave him some info on the riding and how much load you two fellers are totin' around. He was going to shoot an email to Germany and see if we can get to the bottom of this. I'll keep y'all posted.

Ok I just talked to the Conti guy again. I gave him some info on the riding and how much load you two fellers are totin' around. He was going to shoot an email to Germany and see if we can get to the bottom of this. I'll keep y'all posted.

yeah.. there's not one part of that that isn't funny.. LOL.. and he was serious.

Back
Top Bottom