Conti Road Attack 2's

I love these tires when I put them on. I just spotted the cords showing on mine after almos exactly 3500 miles. I don't comute on my bike. I generaly ride 30 minutes to an hour to the canyon or moutain road I am riding that day. so to have the cords showing after 3500 miles is really bad.

I love these tires when I put them on. I just spotted the cords showing on mine after almos exactly 3500 miles. I don't comute on my bike. I generaly ride 30 minutes to an hour to the canyon or moutain road I am riding that day. so to have the cords showing after 3500 miles is really bad.

Sounds very familiar.....

Yup I liked the tire but the wear was terrible. I doubt I will run them again. Anyone want to buy a rear Conti Road Attack 2?

These reports are what make joining a forum so great! It's nice to be able to log on and see what other guys are doing and the outcome. I keep an eye on tire threads because I find it interesting. So far, most of the reporting only goes to reinforce my perception. If it doesn't say Bridgestone or Michelin on the sidewall I don't want it.

Back
Top Bottom