IMG_1672 (Small).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1670 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1670 (Small).JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1671 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1671 (Small).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 104
Summer holidays coming, but I will still be around between travels and will be able to fill orders along the way.

Have a safe summer with lots of miles and smiles !

Larry.

Larry,

We have a ST "gathering" here on Saturday.
I had 2 of your STuffSToppers left.
One is on my ST now, the other will be shown as a sample.

On Sunday I will let you know how many I need for Ze Nezerlands and Belgium.
If you can arrange they arrive in WV last week of June it is fine.

Great product!!

I got mine and put it on this last winter while it was in storage. It went on easy and looks and works great. It does keep the radiator and lower mechanics a lot cleaner. My ST is red and it adds a nice touch.

Ride on,
Deane

Glad you like it Deane, you are now part of a very long list of satisfied ST owners with STuff STopper fender extenders.

And all over the world now too as the list of different countries grows.

Pretty amazing when you consider my original intent was to make a better fender extender for my own ST. I guess you could say I was successful :D :)

Larry

Hey Blue One, I think this fender extender is great. Never seen one before. Are they hard to install? How much are they? Do you have one in stock?

Hey Blue One, I think this fender extender is great. Never seen one before. Are they hard to install? How much are they? Do you have one in stock?

Hard to install? No, pretty easy. Remove fender, glue extender on, re-install . Price is $45 which includes mailing to you.
Yes, I have stock :)
Will send you a PM with details to order.

Larry

Well for the second summer in a row, Rocketman a local fellow ST rider has brought me a new fender to have a STuff Stopper installed. :eek:

For some reason his ST seems to attract large motor vehicles when its parked :confused:

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87119

Here are some pics of the install.

Larry

Attachments

• Bruce's Fender 001.JPG
    Bruce's Fender 001.JPG
    209.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Bruce's Fender 002.JPG
    Bruce's Fender 002.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 173
  • Bruce's Fender 006.JPG
    Bruce's Fender 006.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Bruce's Fender 005.JPG
    Bruce's Fender 005.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 185
I got mine the other day through motorcyle larry. Where is the best place to find black ABS glue? Is this something you can pick up at Home Depot or Lowes?

Any hardware, auto parts store should have it. Along with HD & Lowes.

Takes over night to harden.

I am scraching my head, wondering what you all are doing with the stuff stopper,bieng from Africa and considering our unpaved road conditions, every time i went out for a ride i need to wash the bike due to muddy stuff covering the lower cowls, but i always assume the developed world have nice paved roads and no need for fenda extenders , especially considering the ST is not an off road bike.

Top Bottom