Where to find ST 1300 diecaST models??

Bike
ST 1300
STOC #
I'm going back a few years to my modeling days, Plastic AMT 1:26 scale no fashion runways, ever!!!, Anyway you buy the silver ST model and pickup a transparent red or blue spray can from testors, a little creative use of masking tape and viola! Happy hunting Marty

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
You'd have to be pretty creative with a viola to use it for painting a die-cast model.

viola1.jpg

Nice pics Benz416, I've never seen the model that close-up before!

Bike
2006 ST1300A
I'm going back a few years to my modeling days, Plastic AMT 1:26 scale no fashion runways, ever!!!, Anyway you buy the silver ST model and pickup a transparent red or blue spray can from testors, a little creative use of masking tape and viola! Happy hunting Marty
I have one of those silver diecast models, and one's modeling expertise must exceed masking tape & Exacto knife in order to perform an acceptable color change. I'm thinking disassembly, paint and re-assembly.

Chance

Taming the dragon!
Bike
'07 ST1300
OUCH! While stoopidly overpiced..I'd bet there are people on this site that would pay it. I, however, am not that person. I'd give about $20 for 1.. and that's because I was dropped on my head as a child.;)

benz416

HK Paramedic cycle st1300p
Hello, as I know that many people want to find the diecast model of Honda ST1300, hope the below message can help you.

I looked for this model for number of years and found that model is manufactured by a Hong Kong manufacturer. So I call the manufacturer Hong Kong office without any communication barriers (we talked in cantonese). I asked them how many piece of the model if I want to have bulk purchase, 500 or more? But the reply is "No" since they have agreements with their distributors of which the model cannot be sold in Hong Kong. Then I asked for those distributors' info, but they refused to give me as the info is confidential. They also said the model were sold exculsively in Europe and USA. Of course , I doubt their answer. Luckily, I searched and found one in a "Taiwan" website but the Taiwanese seller did not deliver the model overseas or Hong Kong. So I talked to my brother about this matter, luckily, he has a taiwanese friend can help me bought it in Taiwan and dispatched it to me finally. The total cost inculed the postage is just US$12.

Maybe all of you can try to search persistently on the following websites:

1." Taiwan yahoo - auction"
2." http://www.ruten.com.tw/"

Sorry for my english and hope all of you can understand what I write.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
As mentioned above, there are probably copyright issues with importing such things into the U.S. since it's obvious Honda doesn't make these, they probably also didn't approve or license the manufacturer to make them. I think if they were licensed, they'd be selling them like crazy and most of us here would already have one. Not sure how to verify if they are licensed by Honda.

skipcurt

Skip
Bike
'18 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
Hello, as I know that many people want to find the diecast model of Honda ST1300, hope the below message can help you.

I looked for this model for number of years and found that model is manufactured by a Hong Kong manufacturer. So I call the manufacturer Hong Kong office without any communication barriers (we talked in cantonese). I asked them how many piece of the model if I want to have bulk purchase, 500 or more? But the reply is "No" since they have agreements with their distributors of which the model cannot be sold in Hong Kong. Then I asked for those distributors' info, but they refused to give me as the info is confidential. They also said the model were sold exculsively in Europe and USA. Of course , I doubt their answer. Luckily, I searched and found one in a "Taiwan" website but the Taiwanese seller did not deliver the model overseas or Hong Kong. So I talked to my brother about this matter, luckily, he has a taiwanese friend can help me bought it in Taiwan and dispatched it to me finally. The total cost inculed the postage is just US$12.

Maybe all of you can try to search persistently on the following websites:

1." Taiwan yahoo - auction"
2." http://www.ruten.com.tw/"

Sorry for my english and hope all of you can understand what I write.
I found it on the #1 website but have no idea how to read it or figure out how to buy it. So close yet so far....

Skip

Bike
ST 1300
STOC #
I think if they were licensed, they'd be selling them like crazy and most of us here would already have one. Not sure how to verify if they are licensed by Honda
I think this confirms they were licensed by Honda and explains why we can't get one here. If you get my drift. Cheers Marty

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
I think this confirms they were licensed by Honda and explains why we can't get one here. If you get my drift. Cheers Marty
Afraid not! Run that by me again. If "they were licensed by Honda" how does that explain why you can't get them? :confused:

stellarpod

It's hungry in here...
Bike
'07 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
I think M&M Take 2 is referring, tongue in cheek, to the fact that there are several ST items available elsewhere in the world that for reasons unexplained Honda does not allow to be sold in North America.

Steve

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
Ah! With me not being in the US, I was slow cottoning on to that! :doh1: Thanks STeve.

737Captain

Heavy Equipment Operator
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #
I saw a guy with a huge model store on ebay and sent him a message asking if he could supply them this was his reply

"Hi, I do not that number in inventory. Delivery lead time would be at least six months. Use your Ebay search engine to find Chinese suppliers. They are readily available ex-china. Regards Trevor.

- trevork214"

Haven' pursued it further at the moment.

Tony
:ukflag1:

Top Bottom