Where to find ST 1300 diecaST models??

STOC #
Re: Diecast ST1300 ???

Thats cool. I was searching for these a while back too. I just sent them an inquiry to see what kind of costs to get it to the states. Looks like 3 come in a box.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Blue One

Vendor
Bike
04 ABS ST1300

This has been discussed many times on here and quite well too.

I personally have been in contact with Tam and they have no distributors in Canada or the US.

I was corresponding with them through persistent e-mails, it was a challenge just to get them to reply.

The last e-mail I recieved from them asked how many I would order at one time.

I replied that I would order 500 units and asked when I could order and how to pay.

My plan was to offer them for re-sale of course.

After that I got the impression that they were not really interested unless I ordered an entire container load.

Since then I have not heard back from them.

Blue One

Vendor
Bike
04 ABS ST1300

Thanks for the update Blue One.
That sounds pretty final doesn't it?
I was just discussing this with a buddy of mine as well. He has been to Hong Kong and knows people who go there regularly.

He said that one possible issue is that they (TAM'S) have no legal permission to use the Pan European or Honda ST1300 name and that sending the models to Canada or the US would get them into copyright infingement trouble.

I sent them another e-mail asking them why they just stopped corresponding with me, getting a reply may be difficult.

I even invested in a call to the company directly in Hong Kong, on the phone I could not get to speak to anyone who spoke good english.

Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #

I understand you meant well. But you will find half a dozen of us tried to contact that manufacturer in this very thread.
Keep in mind that the last few posts were combined into this thread from another (I believe), so the posters may not of known that others had contacted the vendor when they posted.

STOC #

I even invested in a call to the company directly in Hong Kong, on the phone I could not get to speak to anyone who spoke good english.
Hmmm, I work with a number of Chinese folks, some who have family back and regularly travel back there. I wonder if I could ask them to assist us with communication (and bribery.) :)

STOC #

Keep in mind that the last few posts were combined into this thread from another (I believe), so the posters may not of known that others had contacted the vendor when they posted.
Good point. Apologies if this was the case. Apologies regardless, I am tired of winter.

Fortunet 1

Fortunet1
Bike
06 ST 1300

I am tired of winter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.....This winter there was exceptionally brutal...(family in Delano) Cheer up and watch my riding hyway, only 5 minutes from my
garage. All yah gotta do is hop on a plane...Ive got two bikes. Then after Hecker Pass, we could ride up to Alices Restaurant.....just
in time for lunch. Choose between a Kawasaki, Honda or Hog Burger...all good food. Then take in Hwy 35 northbound (second video)
Then hit Gizditch Ranch for pie on the way home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVRzlCskPg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfeDeYP-D_s&feature=related

OP
OP
Fat Man Bass
Bike
ST 1300A
STOC #

If they have distributors in Europe, let me know.
I fly to USA a couple of times per year and could take a bunch if they are available here.
In USA I can ship them to a member of the forum for the next logistic part.

Bike
2007 ST1300
STOC #
At least they made them with the right color :rolleyes:
Totally interested in this one. I don't have enough stuff to collect dust.

Top Bottom