I went and did it.... BMW K1600 GT

Darth rider

Site Supporter
Bike
BMW K1600 GT
Ok guys, don't dis-own me. I went and traded my loved ST in on a beemer 1600 GT a couple of weeks ago. I loved my ST, but this bike is even more awsome. It has everything on it I have ever dreamed about being on a bike. Haven't got hardly any time on it yet, due to where I live, but am patiently waiting till spring to break it in. It is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles.
I seen a dealer North of me had one in stock on the floor, so I had to go see it. Couldn't resist.
First I told myself too much money, too much money. Then I thought, well, your not getting any younger and you can't take it with you, so I did it.

And yes, I'm still keeping my Honda jacket!

Attachments

• IMG_3865.jpg
    IMG_3865.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 366
Re: I went and did it....

I'm gonna have to change the name of the site.. LOL

Congrats, and excellent ride I'm sure.

Well, you're holding your head down like you are ashamed. :D

I think it is one spectacular looking bike! They look huge! Wish I had one. The Honda jacket has got to go! :p:

That's one good looking bike. I wish I had one.:)

And it's OK with me if you want to ride with your Honda jacket. :confused:

Great looking bike, I hope you didn't get the one with payments.

They do look like great bikes, I just hope they build them better than in recent years.

That is one good looking bike!! I sure wish you the best of luck with that fine machine! :bow1:

Very nice! Don't forget to come to MnSTOC this year so we all can ride it! :D

Congrats on that new ride Jeff... I noticed the same thing as Dinkie: there's little reason to hang your head in shame like that.
:D

Back
Top Bottom