OP
OP
Darth rider

Darth rider

Site Supporter
Bike
BMW K1600 GT
Re: I went and did it....

Well, you're holding your head down like you are ashamed.
Not at all. I am watching the automatic side stand go up and down. LOL. Oh, by the way Dinkie, when Mellow finds out you have one of these in your garage hidden, you will be demoted and no more Dinkie STOC for you!

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #

I thought I might be banned from MnSTOC now. Now I know why you want me to attend!!!

Just giving you a hard time Jeff, you would be welcome even if we didn't lust after your beautiful new ride. That sure is one fine looking bike. Sitting still, it looks too fast.
If you can make it to Lanesboro I will personally keep the Riff Raff off of it!:D You listening Dinkie?:D

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #

I parked my keester on one of them at the International MC show last weekend... guy in the booth had to use a pry-bar to get me off of it! :eek:: I may have to head to the local BMW shop to try it out!

Have you ordered your whale foreskin riding suit yet?!?:D

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #

Ha ha. Remember, my wife rides a Harley. Still welcome? If so, we might try to attend.
Wait, you need to choose which one of you we can pick on. ;)
I hope to meet you both in Lanesboro.

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800

Just giving you a hard time Jeff, you would be welcome even if we didn't lust after your beautiful new ride. That sure is one fine looking bike. Sitting still, it looks too fast.
If you can make it to Lanesboro I will personally keep the Riff Raff off of it!:D You listening Dinkie?:D
He's probably just like Padden...make me wear my jammies so I don't scratch the seat with my riding pants.

Hey, I need some help with my memory. Was Jeff at Lanesboro last year? Isn't he the one that came with his wife who rode the Harley?

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #

Hey, I need some help with my memory. Was Jeff at Lanesboro last year? Isn't he the one that came with his wife who rode the Harley?
Hey,, you are right Jeff,,which only proves your memory is better than mine when it comes to names.
Which means only one thing, given I have seen them at at least two events. They were at Spring Green too. They are not new, and will suffer unrestrained assault!
I get first ride!!!:D

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #

Ok guys, don't dis-own me. I went and traded my loved ST in on a beemer 1600 GT a couple of weeks ago. I loved my ST, but this bike is even more awsome. It has everything on it I have ever dreamed about being on a bike. Haven't got hardly any time on it yet, due to where I live, but am patiently waiting till spring to break it in. It is fully loaded with all the bells and whistles.
I seen a dealer North of me had one in stock on the floor, so I had to go see it. Couldn't resist.
First I told myself too much money, too much money. Then I thought, well, your not getting any younger and you can't take it with you, so I did it.

And yes, I'm still keeping my Honda jacket!
Second picture caption contest.
Shaking head,,,"I know I did the right thing here,,but they are going to never let me live down my abandoning the ST!"

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #

Second picture caption contest
I look funny with no balls.

Bike
2021 Honda Goldwing

I was just at both the Minneapolis Motorcycle Show and Leo's in Burnsville this past weekend. They didn't have a GT .. just a GTL. You must have bought the last one! :) I too am contemplating the switch to a GT. Not sure I have your level of courage, though. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Darth rider

Darth rider

Site Supporter
Bike
BMW K1600 GT

I was just at both the Minneapolis Motorcycle Show and Leo's in Burnsville this past weekend. They didn't have a GT .. just a GTL. You must have bought the last one! :) I too am contemplating the switch to a GT. Not sure I have your level of courage, though. Enjoy!
Actually, I heard that Moon Motorsports in Monticello had one there before hand, so I went there and looked at it, sat on it and decided to buy it. They took my ST 1300 in on trade for it. I guess it was kind of unusual that they had it in stock, since you have to typically order one and wait for 6 months to get it. Look around. Someone may have another one in stock. Good luck!

Bike
BMW RT, DRZ400
STOC #

Do a full impression report after you've ridden it for awhile. Cool purchase :)

Top Bottom