Shipping out of boston!

I guess Idaho is in the rinse cycle now. You made great time today. There are some real nice roads in Idaho; maybe on the way back? (the biggest lie one tells oneself on the road). Great pictures. Hope you have no rain tonight.
Every tour, im on overstimulation. Think about it. Every five seconds the scenery changes.

I was looking at the map and saw that rt2 ends where 101 begins roughly. I dont know why but im gonna do everythein to get to neah bay. After that im thinking about a little trot down to the redwoods on 101.
You are a rider on a mission. What is happening at Neah Bay? Old girlfriend, let me rephrase that; a girlfriend from your past?:biggrin:
The redwoods sounds like a great destination.

You are a rider on a mission. What is happening at Neah Bay? Old girlfriend, let me rephrase that; a girlfriend from your past?:biggrin:
The redwoods sounds like a great destination.
I have absoloutely no idea! Thought it would be fun to run out of pavement. Plus, ive never seen the pacific. I regret not bringing a bit of atlantic water to pour in. I didnt even think about riding all of rt2, it just happened A day at a time.

I have absoloutely no idea! Thought it would be fun to run out of pavement. Plus, ive never seen the pacific. I regret not bringing a bit of atlantic water to pour in. I didnt even think about riding all of rt2, it just happened A day at a time.
Those are best reasons! The smaller routes are sure the best way to go. Lovin your updates and way of travel.

Those are best reasons! The smaller routes are sure the best way to go. Lovin your updates and way of travel.
Thank you! Im having fun and honestly, posting this is for me. I like to do it. Been on very little interstate. After i visit my kids, im going to beeline to two st meets. Then i head home. Funny thing is that when i get home, i have to go to maine to paint, which should pay a big chunk for the spring trip!

Last spring i camped at lees ferry and boy, did it blow! The wind from the west was so strong it bent my tentnpoles. There was calm and then it blasted from the east. Not a very good night
Last night was lees 2.0! Got up for a pee and the whole tent flipped and ran for the brush. I stood there peeing and laughing my ass off! That tent had helmet, dry bags, matterss, everything. Funny as hell!
I didnt get much sleep, suprise suprise, but im just fine. It was a nice sunrise! Im guzzling coffee and wondering where i can find a shower.

I suck at camping!

88858299-48E9-4522-B39C-7D42E152BFE5.jpegED4FBB0F-647A-473D-A209-6C63F946DAF4.jpeg

Attachments

• 17E5EDAF-10F0-46EA-9375-A67756FFDD7D.jpeg
    17E5EDAF-10F0-46EA-9375-A67756FFDD7D.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Good on you for camping. It makes for a more interesting adventure. Glad there was something to stop the tent from travelling too far. Hopefully not too much damage to it.

I keep some 5/16 carriage bolts about 6 inches long. You can pound them into almost any kind of ground, they are pretty much indestructible and cheap at any hardware store

Hey, I tried to give you first class accomodations...... With shower and .........
T

Two words Michael... tent stakes. ;) Here's an option...
Hope to see you at OkieSTOC, if I can make it.
I was in gravel and the stakes i had didnt stick. Oem tent stakes suck just like oem saddles!
Gotta say, i laughed so hard i peed on my foot! This has been a adventure!

I was in gravel and the stakes i had didnt stick. Oem tent stakes suck just like oem saddles!
Gotta say, i laughed so hard i peed on my foot! This has been a adventure!
Yep, understood, BTDT. That's why I bought the longer ones I linked to.

Keep up the great posts, we're enjoying them very much! ;)

That is the canyon between Waterville and going down to the Columbia River at Orondo WA. Great twisty road with lots of elevation change.

Back
Top Bottom