• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OR: A to Z (Round 2)

Bike
2005 ST1300
Re: OR: A to Z

I will be out of town on business this week. But if nobody gets it by the weekend I think I can get it then.

Bike
2005 ST1300

Yes there is one in Oregon. Google Quincy School. It's just across the bridge from Longview,Wa. Somewhat near Clatskanie.

Bike
2007 ST1300

Since I posted "Post" for P someone else needs to post "Q". In case your wondering, yes there is a "Q" in Oregon:

image.jpg
image.jpg

It's a nice ride easy ride from the Portland area, just off Hwy 30.

Bike
2005 ST1300

I need to pay attention...I rode to Longview,Wa a few weeks ago...very close.

Top Bottom