• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OR: A to Z (Round 2)

Gymbo

R.I.P. - 2021/08/30
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Re: OR: A to Z

is there an x Oregon?
No...but I was going to get a pic of the Xerox sign in front of the old Tektronix in Wilsonville....but it was a long day on the bike and I forgot when coming south.

Nice move to Yamhill.....

So it's down to Zigzag or Zena....

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300
Re: OR: A to Z

Behind my dad's CanAm Spyder and my brother's BMW RT is my ST. We are in front of the Enterprise Building in Enterprise, Oregon

image.jpg

DAS

STOC #
F for Fossil. Lousy photo but still legible. I used my mini video cam. It takes decent videos but the still photos are the same resolution as the video shots.
SUNP0002.jpg

DAS

STOC #
Was that the same trip as the Enterprise photo? What route did you take out there? Out to Imnaha and back? I was exploring out there and got as far as Hess Rd. north of homestead intending to take it to Joseph but decided I need a better adventure bike. I headed back to Baker city and Garmin suggested take a gravel road toward Cornucopia but I'm glad I passed on that one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom