WV: Tag

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
Got a better picture I can't make out the name over the front door :( but I guess it's down near Parkersburg ?

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Yahoo ! We did a double tag on this one ! jerryc and I hit it while taking the Pony Express ride today :D Has anyone scored a tag while on the Pony Express Ride ?
Pony express 09 003a.jpg Pony express 09 002a.jpg

Gene

That's MR CUPCAKE to you!
STOC #
5 of us thought real hard about getting that one on saturday as a group but it was a little to much to pull off late in the day where we were , I hope the next one is closer to home :D

Yeah where is the next one !

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
Ok boys and girls here is the new West by Golly Virginia tag and its a tuff one !:butt1:
Pony express 09 010a.jpg Pony express 09 012a.jpg

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Bike
ST
This tag belongs to jerryc because he found it :) Good luck on this one, the hint is ....the place is about 100 yds. inside the state line.

Bike
2006 ST1300
Its Milton WV and the gravel lot was muddy !
Tag moh.jpg
Its a good thing there are newer tags. I moved the Kentucky tag that was just a few miles west of that one, and now that I see the WV tag, I actually pulled off the highway to get out of the downpours at the same exit as this tag! I recognized the place as soon as I saw the pic. If I had missed a tag that was so close...well...I would have to ride back to get it, just out of punishment! lol

Jim

Bike
2007 ST1300
I rode 400 miles to get this tag, and when I got there it was GONE! :confused:

As close as I can determine, this is where "Missy's Place" once stood. It's in Edgarton, WV on Rt. 49 just over the line from Kentucky. Patiodadio can confirm.

IMG_3925.jpg

Now someone needs to get the new tag before it disappears too!

IMG_3978.jpg IMG_3982.jpg

Top Bottom