WV: Tag

Gary, I tried to tell ya not dally. I took a little boat ride early this morning. And then I headed towards San Diego and found this cute little joint. Tag, you're it.

Attachments

• WV tag 001 (Medium).jpg
    WV tag 001 (Medium).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 62
  • WV tag 002 (Medium).jpg
    WV tag 002 (Medium).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 56
  • WV tag 003 (Medium).jpg
    WV tag 003 (Medium).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 53
  • WV tag 004 (Medium).jpg
    WV tag 004 (Medium).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 75
Got a better picture I can't make out the name over the front door :( but I guess it's down near Parkersburg ?

Yahoo ! We did a double tag on this one ! jerryc and I hit it while taking the Pony Express ride today :D Has anyone scored a tag while on the Pony Express Ride ?
Pony express 09 003a.jpg Pony express 09 002a.jpg

5 of us thought real hard about getting that one on saturday as a group but it was a little to much to pull off late in the day where we were , I hope the next one is closer to home :D

Yeah where is the next one !

Ok boys and girls here is the new West by Golly Virginia tag and its a tuff one !:butt1:
Pony express 09 010a.jpg Pony express 09 012a.jpg

This tag belongs to jerryc because he found it :) Good luck on this one, the hint is ....the place is about 100 yds. inside the state line.

Its Milton WV and the gravel lot was muddy !
View attachment 43507

Its a good thing there are newer tags. I moved the Kentucky tag that was just a few miles west of that one, and now that I see the WV tag, I actually pulled off the highway to get out of the downpours at the same exit as this tag! I recognized the place as soon as I saw the pic. If I had missed a tag that was so close...well...I would have to ride back to get it, just out of punishment! lol

Jim

I rode 400 miles to get this tag, and when I got there it was GONE! :confused:

As close as I can determine, this is where "Missy's Place" once stood. It's in Edgarton, WV on Rt. 49 just over the line from Kentucky. Patiodadio can confirm.

IMG_3925.jpg

Now someone needs to get the new tag before it disappears too!

IMG_3978.jpg IMG_3982.jpg

Top Bottom