100,000 finally

Well I finally did it after 12 1/2 years.
I don’t know how much longer I will keep it. I was bound and determined to put 100,000 on one bike for the first time.
Way to go Keith...many miles with smiles. :D

Congrats on the 100,000 miles.

Now the bad news, unless you sell it to a friend or relative, good luck selling it for a reasonable price!

Seems high mileage bikes just don't sell well! :(

Congrats on the 100,000 miles.

Now the bad news, unless you sell it to a friend or relative, good luck selling it for a reasonable price!

Seems high mileage bikes just don't sell well! :(
Low mileage ST’s go for next to nothing. I’ll get a fair price for it or I might just hit 150K. I still enjoy riding it.

Way to go Keith...many miles with smiles. :D
I’m glad to have shared some of those miles riding with you and Dana! Many good memories!
I turned over 100,000 on my way home from Mobile, Alabama. I rode down to see our 82 year young buddy Al. We were going to ride together some since he didn’t make it to ArkanSTOC this year. He had a bandage on his nose from having a spot of skin cancer taken off. But he promised we would ride together next year at ArkanSTOC. I don’t doubt it. I had a great visit with him!

Reactions: TOS
Way to go Keith, just keep the ST. Ride it when you feel like it and in no time you'll have 150. Great bikes know that they'll last forever.

Congratulations on 100K miles, Keith! I had planned to get there myself in five years on KBiK but don't think I'll make it.

Congrats Keith! I'm going to stop by and make sure you have that many in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom