2008 kawasaki concours

A friend bought one the end of last year. We both test rode it. It takes off like a rocket. Love the sixth gear on the freeway. Price was cheaper than the ST, also.

I don't like the seat heighth, though. Too tall for me, but other than that seems like a great bike.

st11ray

2006 ST1300
Bike
'06 ST1300
STOC #
Wow, not sure what to say, but it is an ST forum. My last 2 bikes were Hondas(85 V65 Magna and 02 VTX1800C) both awesome and great bikes. After a Labor day weekend ride to the mountains with buddies on a VFR and Goldwing I got the fever for a new bike.(ST) I studied this forum, the FJR, BMW and Concours forums. Rode one of all them. But I was partial to the C14 since the first ad I saw in a bike mag back in July 07. One look and I had to have her. I finally traded my VTX for the C14ABS this past Friday. Due to work and a broken garage door torsion spring I only have 150 miles on her. But all I can say is WOW! It isn't perfect but what bike is! (I know the ST) I do miss the gobbs of low end torque of my VTX a lot, but it's extremely easy to ride, great suspension and handling IMHO. Will need risers, flatten and lower the seat a .5" and a better screen for colder weather but those are very common mods on most bikes, I think, I did all 3 to my VTX anyways. Sure you all do risers, seat mods and screens to your ST's. Will have to see how the heat is in the summer in the Carolina's. Here she is...T
Nice bike!
Do they make a red one? I was sitting at a traffic light in Charlotte the other day when a red Kawi blew past me in the left turn lane, only he went straight. It was red and I could have sworn it was a C14.

Bike
THE XX BIRD
STOC #
Nice bike!
Do they make a red one? I was sitting at a traffic light in Charlotte the other day when a red Kawi blew past me in the left turn lane, only he went straight. It was red and I could have sworn it was a C14.
The color shown (Greyish/Silver) is only available stateside, and they offer it in Black in Europe and Asia.

Top Bottom