OP
OP
Don-STOC237

Don-STOC237

STealer
Bike
Suzuki GSX1250FA-ST
STOC #
Since the last post, I also added Speedbleeders all the way around, finally got the air all out of the front braking system, including the abs circuit, and have put all the plastic back on. I took a test run up thru Monitor Pass and was very impressed by the much improved handling as well as the added grunt of the engine upgrades. Everything seems to be running fine, although I really should check the valves and to a TB sync, I guess.

After the test ride, I had to have cataract surgery on my right eye ( I had the left one done 6 years ago) so I haven't been able to go riding for the last week or so.

Plan to get out today or tomorrow again.

Walleye

Site Supporter
Bike
99 ST 1100
Be extra cautious and protect that eye. Thought I would be joining you on the Bandit performance trail but unable to find one close enough in my "tight a$s" budget range. I had the first gen. 77 GS750, 78 GS1000 and 83 GS1100 all purchased new. The things I would do for an 83 1100 Katana. I deserve a 1250. But 2wks ago someone dropped a black 07 1050 Triumph Sprint in my lap for a price I couldnt refuse, very satisfying ride, no regrets. So now I will have to wait for someone to drop a Bandit on me. Good to here your upgrade success story and look forward to your future adventures and mods.

Top Bottom