40 years.

My only complaint with life is, there is never enough time to spend with your Loved ones , does sadden the sole to hear of your loss , Gerard

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
That is hard to hear. So sorry for your loss.

Prayers of comfort for you, your family and your friends that will deeply miss her!

Bike
'92 ST1100
STOC #
So sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.
You mentioned the precious nature of "time", and reminded me of something I read and had to write down about a year ago:
"Treat time as your ultimate currency - it's all you have and you can never get it back. Spend it wisely, with those you love, in ways you'll never regret" (Sahil Bloom)

Bike
2000 ST1100
I know you are grieving right now as you should but later on you will reflect on the fact that God gave you a blessing that endured for some 40 years. Which is a rarity these days. Those that have passed on are never truly gone as they dwell and live in the hearts of those of us who love them. Remember they are only a thought away. Bless you.

MTRider

Rider of Gigolo
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
My sincere condolences for the loss of your love Marti. Sending you many hugs and comforting vibes.

Cancer sucks.

Hondafarian

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300 ABS
Thank you for sharing with us, Da Bear. I immediately thought of this tune with a unique take on a love song. Wishing you peace and comfort in the coming days.

It's knowing that this can't go on forever
Likely, one of us will have to spend some days alone
Maybe we'll get 40 years together But one day, I'll be gone or one day, you'll be gone

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
I am reading this just now- so very sorry to hear. Your intro line sounds strangely reminiscent (well, except the one night stand thing)- I am so glad you had great times together and now great memories.

Top Bottom