Advice needed on what is causing rear pedal pressure lose.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Without an analytical mind, or engineering interest (but I repeat myself) or a morbid curiosity, it's more effort to master than most are inclined to exert.
I'm an analytical, but confess after 4 years with the 1300, that I don't FULLY grasp all the intricacies. But I have an above average understanding of the LBS.
I DO know that I can now replace the SMC (BTDT, thanks again Larry), I can adequately if not perfectly bleed the brakes, and I can sure as hell know when I'm having a rear brake issue due to the SMC, and what to do about it.
Best of all, I also now know how to prevent the issue.
Thanks again, Larry.
But I repeat myself.

Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
I have just sent a private message to Langley863 in an attempt to assist him with his brake bleeding issues.
I sent it as a private message to keep the confusion to a minimum, so folks would not start arguing and complaining about these instructions, and confuse matters even more for the poor guy.
If it works, he can then cut and paste my instructions on to this thread so everyone can see what worked, and what didn't without all misunderstandings and opinions etc.
Keeping my fingers crossed for Langley863.
:WCP1:

Still PMing with @Langley863 ? All resolved?

Top Bottom