Amazing! Husband refuses to let his wife wear a helmet to ride pillion.

OP
OP
rickj

rickj

Former ST1300 Rider. FJR now.
Bike
2012 BMW R1200 GSA
STOC #
That doesn't change a thing.
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree that it doesn't change a thing.

IMO, he just doesn't doesn't seem to fit the mold that we might think of when riders are overly concerned with their image. He rides a Honda Rune.

Marilyn and I rode with him and his wife once once when he had a Goldwing and was living in California. They both wore protective gear at that time.

Rick

TwoBrittanys

aka itsbent
Bike
'04 ST1300ABS
The bickering and infighting stops now! Thanks to my vast network of internet spyware I have determined that there is NO resolution to this crisis. We are not dealing with any freedoms here, no lifestyles, no differences of opinion. No, what we are dealing with folks are: Wal-Mart People. Let's just hope they haven't reproduced. The skittish may wish to don dark glasses before viewing the attached spy photos.

Attachments

FJRHank

"Scooter Pimp"
We are not dealing with any freedoms here, no lifestyles, no differences of opinion. No, what we are dealing with folks are: Wal-Mart People.
Okay that does it!! I mean it!! this is just not right!! we're going to have to shoot you for posting that!! Don't worry, we'll do it quickly, but shoot you none the less!! ;)

Bike
ST 1300
Rick,

Perhaps you should print out this thread and covertly slide it underneath the kickstand on his motorcycle. If that doesn't work, send him to Alabama, and I'll slap him around calling him Sally until some common sense sinks in. ;)

ChipSTer

Growing old, but not up!
Bike
2004 ST 1300
STOC #
+1, only I was going to call him, 'Nancy'... No offense to anyone named 'Nancy'...
Rick,

Perhaps you should print out this thread and covertly slide it underneath the kickstand on his motorcycle. If that doesn't work, send him to Alabama, and I'll slap him around calling him Sally until some common sense sinks in. ;)

Top Bottom