Back to a Honda

OP
OP
georgejetson2
Bike
2021 Honda Goldwing
Havanese dog - Wikipedia
Kind of a forever - puppy , Max here is 12 ( original name was " Big Mean Bastard " - BMB for short , but for some reason my wife objected - something about having to call him ... )
And they do not shed - at all .
BMB is hilarious .. wish I had thought of that one .. Max is looking pretty good for 12 .. our Cavapoo just turned 14 .. little hard of hearing, but otherwise healthy .. can you name the movie where I got my other dog's nickname? I call him "Sh*thead".

:cool:

OP
OP
georgejetson2
Bike
2021 Honda Goldwing
I just switched from a 2008 Victory Vision while I loved the bike, I rode it like a street touring bike so she didn’t fair so well.

Moved to ST1100 and this one turns on a dime. Big adjustment but I am getting comfortable with it slowly but surely.

Joe
Thought you might find this interesting .. I checked the seat heights on these bikes .. rounded off .. Victory Vision - 26", Honda Goldwing - 29", and the ST1300 - 31" (middle setting where I had it).

Tall_Joe

Joseph
Bike
91 ST1100
STOC #
Thanks, no seat adjustment on the 1100 but I’ve decided I can live with the seat and peg heights. I did order 2 inch risers which should help more with my wrists.

Thanks,
Joe

Bike
2018 GL1800 Airbag
STOC #
Nice bike! I lucked into my leftover 18 Airbag last September just as they were beginning to dry up. This bike low speed steers very well; much better than my 08 Wing. If you need a little more ground reach try a pair of Daytona M-Star boots.

OP
OP
georgejetson2
Bike
2021 Honda Goldwing
When I made the decision to get a base model (no trunk) Goldwing instead of the Tour model, my thought was hey .. I lived without a trunk when I owned the ST .. I can do it again. However, the one thing I did not account for was that the new Goldwing's side bags are not large enough to hold a helmet, like the ones on an ST. I've otherwise adapted to not having a trunk (most recent bike had a trunk). I can use the helmet lock when I'm parked, but not when I'm moving.

Top Bottom