Back To The Repair Shop - Again!

I wish my body was in good a shape as my ST1100s. ;)
If I were a car, I'd be in the junk yard and they would be parting me out!
I had a outpatient procedure Monday to try to clear an arterial blood clot in my left leg but the doctor could not punch through it.
The previous doctor did not want to do anything so now it is like concrete.:mad:
November 11, I go in for the 'replumb' procedure much like they do for the heart arteries except in the leg.
That sure will shut down my riding for quite a while as the recovery is lengthy including a hospital stay.
Please remember me on November 11 that things would go well.
At least I made it over a year without repairs and for that I am very thankful.

Uncle Phil - I will be praying for you and your recovery.
Bob

I wish my body was in good a shape as my ST1100s. ;)
If I were a car, I'd be in the junk yard and they would be parting me out!
I had a outpatient procedure Monday to try to clear an arterial blood clot in my left leg but the doctor could not punch through it.
The previous doctor did not want to do anything so now it is like concrete.:mad:
November 11, I go in for the 'replumb' procedure much like they do for the heart arteries except in the leg.
That sure will shut down my riding for quite a while as the recovery is lengthy including a hospital stay.
Please remember me on November 11 that things would go well.
At least I made it over a year without repairs and for that I am very thankful.
Pr
Not when they are about to knock you out and have a knife in their hands! :biggrin:
Prayers and best wishes!

Best of luck on Monday when you have your surgery, Phil. Thinking of you.

Uncle Phil knows we haven't forgotten him. He's one tuff old bird. He will do fine:thumb:

All the best tomorrow, Uncle Phil! Have a little talk with your Maker, that the best you can do. And you might mention your faith both in, and to, the medical staff.

Sometimes you just have to get that 5-way Tee cleaned out..
Good Luck tomorrow. 11/11 is a blessed day here in europe..

Back
Top Bottom