OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Didn't realize you had a battery problem. The AGM type is the way to go. I've had one in there for almost 6 years, and just trickle charge when not riding and in the winter. Will get the same when this one goes, as I'm sure it is near the end. Also easier to ship since no acid sloshing around. If you can find one online and also if you know where you are going to be in a few days (which I know is imposible with you until you get to your baby sitting gig). Think you can wait until then? You may have to stick to travelling within civilization and not the remote desert.
Ahhh! You chicken!!! It looks like ive got to gamble a bit, hence nevada! The places i called also told me id need to charge the new battery, and most would sell me the battery but not charge it.
looks like im gonna have to get thru this week with what i have, regrettably.
because of the road closures here, it looks like ive gotta interstate 80, which pisses me off to no end. State roads are the bomb!

OP
OP
Pop-Pop

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
I-80 through Nevada is soul-sucking. Watch out for the 2-3 trailer trucks (trains).
I know. Talk about shitty air! Those trucks make my front tire wobble. Ive spent so little time interstating and have had a ball. Guess i have to take one for the gipper today. The good news is that ill end up in utah. Wanted to ride rt12 last spring but it was all ripped up. Maybe this time?

Top Bottom