Best GoldWing Forums?

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
My problem with the brake advise is that no one on that forum called him out on his bad advise. Here, someone would have stepped up to try to explain the error, but on the other forum the advise will now become an alternative method of changing fluid.

Bike
2018 GL1800 DCT Tour
It didn’t take long to find this gem about bleeding brakes. Copied and pasted from GL1800riders.
@Igofar Would you agree to the following advise?

I remove the fluid from both reservoirs and fill with new. I ride the bike a couple of days and remove the fluid again. I ride the bike a couple of days and remove and fill. Done. If you don't have air in the system or other issues when you start this procedure it will change the fluid.

John
If I remember correctly he was called out on that quite quickly. `There have been many comments here that leave me shaking my head too.

Bike
2012 GL 1800
STOC #
I belong to 4 of them.

GL1800riders
Goldwingowners
Goldwingfacts
Goldwingdocs

Agree that GL1800riders is the better one of them. It has the most activity. Goldwingfacts is slow on new info. But, if you have a 1500 or older wing, there is a ton of great info there to keep the old bikes going. Same with Goldwingdocs.

Bike
2021 Honda Goldwing
Some of us (not me) have either added, or swapped, their ST for the ST1800.
I likely will, one day... not soon.
What are the best and better forums for the Wing? I've registered on goldwingowners.com.
Thanks.
And I hate to disappoint, but I ain't leaving.
Thanks .. did a Google search for best Goldwing user forum and your ST thread came up .. looks like the general consensus is the GL1800 forum .. or do you like the goldwingowners one better?

OP
OP
Sadlsor

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Both have their merits.
But I'm an avowed but unapologetic info-junkie. And I don't need or want a cure.

Top Bottom