Best lock lubricant?

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
That Amazon link yields the same result as I posted- Currently unavailable.
that's interesting, because my link doesn't show that, its available for $7.99 and ready to ship. It must be something to do with the US vs. Canadian market, weird.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
that's interesting, because my link doesn't show that, its available for $7.99 and ready to ship. It must be something to do with the US vs. Canadian market, weird.
That is weird. It shouldn't make a difference because it does take me to an Amazon.com page, not Amazon.CA, so I am on the US site.

Below is the Amazon page that your link of yesterday takes me to. It still shows Currently unavailable for me. I don't shop on Amazon so I don't profess to know all the inns and outs of it but, because I am on the US site, I thought that the only thing that should be different is the information related to shipping.

I created another link from the page that I am taken to, instead of copying your link. Just for giggles, click it and see where it takes you.
Below it is a screen capture of what I get
Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant, Aerosol, 3 oz

1628089181577.png

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
That is weird. It shouldn't make a difference because it does take me to an Amazon.com page, not Amazon.CA, so I am on the US site.

Below is the Amazon page that your link of yesterday takes me to. It still shows Currently unavailable for me. I don't shop on Amazon so I don't profess to know all the inns and outs of it but, because I am on the US site, I thought that the only thing that should be different is the information related to shipping.

I created another link from the page that I am taken to, instead of copying your link. Just for giggles, click it and see where it takes you.
Below it is a screen capture of what I get
when I click on your link I get $8.77 as the price, and added it to the cart successfully.
With my original link I get $7.99 as the price, and added it to the cart successfully.

edit: all I can figure is it knows you're in Canada by your IP address and for some reason its not available there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom