Bug Dr.'s son

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
Many of you know Bug Dr. (Mike) from the many events over the years. You can't sit in his company and not laugh from his tales or antics. Mike had a son (Grant) that was handicapped and struggled his entire life. Grant required care around the clock that Mike and his wife provided. I can only imagine how this must have tested the mettle of Mike and his wife and Mike's other son. Yesterday, Mike and his family lost Grant. A young man of just 19 years. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Oh no, how profoundly sad. My heart and deep condolences go out to Mike and his family. May Grant rest in peace.

dduelin

Tune my heart to sing Thy grace
Site Supporter
Bike
GL1800 R1200RT NC700
2024 Miles
STOC #
There's no words for that. Ain't no pain like kid pain and explains to me why Mike out of the blue generously donated to a fund raiser for a childhood disease I posted here some years ago.

I'm sure Grant is loved and cherished as is his family and friends that loved him and received his love.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike Karen and Trent! The Doctors said he wouldn’t survive 1 yr. I guess he fooled them with many blessings for Mike and his family for 19 yrs.
RIP Grant!

Darth rider

Site Supporter
Bike
BMW K1600 GT
Very sorry to hear your loss Mike. I know you and Karen did everything imaginable to help Grant get through life enjoyable as possible. God has a way of knowing best for good people as yourself and Karen. May God rest his soul….

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #
Sorry to hear this Mike. Condolences to you and your family.

Top Bottom