OP
Willsmotorcycle

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
And another one in the books. The Big Agnes tent, pad, and bag with built in pillow holder was not disappointing. A guy was asking about Moto camping and I said I was shaking it all out. His response was, “making sure the bike is ok?” Me, No, bikes fine, trying out the gear.

1CA19F73-92ED-4698-9B6B-934B3A3E65F1.jpeg
Thinking the trailer is going to make packing up easier.

rogo

Site Supporter
Bike
'05 ST1300
2024 Miles
Greetings Campers!! Here in the North East of North America, winters are cold, Spring is just a nature moment away. This was one of my last camp sites last year, going Big Agnes, this year. I spent a bit much on some new gear and the delivery drivers are starting to trickle in. I'm going to post some of the new gear as I get ready to head out on a few "close" trips in the next month. Feel free to share your plans and gear picks for this year here! Happy Camping Campers.

Last Camp 2021.jpg

First piece of kit to arrive, nothing like a fresh coffee in the morning, in the middle of nowhere.
Espresso.jpg
I’m still working on a perfect cuppa joe on the road.
This kit holding up well? Never too early to throw out gift suggestions.

OP
OP
Willsmotorcycle

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
I’m still working on a perfect cuppa joe on the road.
This kit holding up well? Never too early to throw out gift suggestions.
Packs small. Goes inside the cup when not in use. Add hot water.

64107297528__9C434CE5-629D-4E59-A163-322D0A140FE0.jpeg
This is the one I have been using with a NO 2 filter so far this year. The espresso maker is still in the box :shrug1:

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Better than Vermont's seasons... "Winter and six* weeks of lousy skiing"

* substitute whatever number you like for desired impact :)

I shouldn't dis on Vermont though. It's a wonderland of great roads and a launching point for awesome day, weekend or longer rides in all parts north, south, east and west!

I miss it. <sniff!>
You will never again diss on vt if you ride smugglers notch and my mansfield

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Greetings Campers!! Here in the North East of North America, winters are cold, Spring is just a nature moment away. This was one of my last camp sites last year, going Big Agnes, this year. I spent a bit much on some new gear and the delivery drivers are starting to trickle in. I'm going to post some of the new gear as I get ready to head out on a few "close" trips in the next month. Feel free to share your plans and gear picks for this year here! Happy Camping Campers.

Last Camp 2021.jpg

First piece of kit to arrive, nothing like a fresh coffee in the morning, in the middle of nowhere.
Espresso.jpg
Penn just aint the north east! Like you, getting the gear and bike ready for the next splitsville!

Top Bottom